Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Time for Initiation

I don't have the spare time to write in this damn blog, but I think I'm going to have to find time for it. I have a live journal also, but I dont really write in it much, so this will be my new place to vent. Tonight are rehersals for Rocky, and but am I excited...(please note that sarcastic tones can't be displayed very well when typing). I hope tonight that I'm not part of the minority in the group, but it seems that one can't avoid that feeling of being seperate, and its for really childish and stupid reasons. I was going to end this blog early but now I'm on a run...There's a few things that puzzle me, not bother, but just plain confuse me. I'm a pretty understanding guy, but somethings just don't make and fucking sense. I'd like to think that when the time comes, people are smart enough, and good enough to not make a stupid decision. Boy was I wrong. I'll elaborate more on that later.
Be good, be safe, and crack a smile for me.
Tj

No comments: