Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Are tights really Necessary?

I'll elaborate...
I've been asked to be clark kent, and not superman. Weakness, vunerability, courage, strength, and charm all at an average level. Lois Lane and I both get each other. I see her more than just another reporter, and she sees me as more than just a frantic superhero. So it works out pretty well. When she looks for a hand to save her, a hug, or even a surprise out of the blue, it'll be from her Average Hero, the one who can't fly. I'm sure pretty soon she'll get her big break, and get that story of a lifetime.

This was the first lyric I ever wrote on my own.
I'm a hero in the dark, hiding so that I can't see, that the enemy I fear, fights to grow within me.

Well, I was fighting...but its gone. No more enemy, and definatley no more hiding.

1 comment:

Average Hero said...

I think i'd be the only superhero wearing chaps, the other guys would make fun of me.