Monday, October 25, 2004

Blinded by the light..and i forgot my sunglasses

Maybe I didn't forget the sunglass, maybe i left them home to see if i could brave the storm without em'. And did I? I You're damn right I did. Friday and Saturday were amazing, 2 incredible shows, and the support of the entire cast. Not to mention, SOLD OUT. I have to say, that if i were to have placed a bet on the show weeks ago, i would have lost. Not just some of it, but all of it. It's amazing what happens when you lose dead wieght, and others in the cast pick up the slack like it was routine. Maybe it was, i don't really know how to explain it...it just seems to me that i've done the unthinkable. I underestimated some on the cast. I really hate when people do that to me, and I dont think others enjoyed it, but i can't apologize. They deserved what they got at the time, and right now they deserve praise, no doubt about that. Then there are those who've been busting ass along with the strong ones of the cast, and our hard work has paid off. Theres a really great bond that has formed with the cast, you can call it a family if you'd like, hell I do. In other news...i went to Universal for a little bit after rehersals, and spent time with Dolline and her mom, and it was rad. We went on the mummy, and twister, and I got a chance to meet her mom, and exchange a few words. At first I wanted to be mr. cool to impress her mom, but i figured, i'd give her something better. Me. Just Me, nothing special or unusual, just a good guy who likes her daughter. This girl makes me smile. Maybe it's the challenge, or the fact she gives me shit. Hell, maybe it's just the fact for the first time I can look at someone directly in the eyes, and she'll look right back. There's no time to hide, when fates on your side. That's what I think when I see her. So, in this particular post, I have nothing negitive to say. I have no cloud over my head, and nothing but a smile on my face.

I quote Fall Out Boy.
"Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say"

No comments: