Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I have "High Priority Dreams" ... is that so?

Random Thought 257 - Can one have dreams that are more of a priority then others? Ahh who knows...

I'll have a Martini, but make it with "More Certainty and Less Mystery." I said that in the office to make a co-worker laugh, and when the joke was over, it actually made sense. As a college student, and an asipring actor, I find that i've lived my life with alot of mystery and not enough certainty. Things were fine like that, but that was then and this is now. (side note...I wonder how many shitty overused cliches I fit into this blog everytime I post?) I think , that just like everything in life, we aspire to become something. I aspire to better than before, no matter what it was. In life, I aspire to be great. As a man, I aspire to be a great husband, father, and role model. As for right now, I aspire to be.


I quote one of my favs, Third Eye Blind... "cause all I want to do is be there for the things that you're going through.."

No comments: