Monday, March 14, 2005

..Turn the page, and start another chapter...

I did it, I fucking did it.

I did my very first show for UCF.

I can't believe I actually made it happen. my determination for performing has always been strong, but even I have to admit that doubt was in the back of my mind. I'm happy to say that my ambition, and determination has shown even me that hardwork is a bitch, but worth it.

Scapin is offically over, and I miss it.
I miss the rehearsals the most, when we would all laugh at stupid jokes that no one else found funny is still a great time for me.

Thats it for this chapter of my life, Scapin will get filled as another roles accomplished, and brings me another step closer to whats next.



Tonight I'm going to Backbooth, for Crush. Not really sure what it is, but i heard its all indie music, and i was invited by a pretty amazing girl . We'll see what happens...

No comments: