Monday, March 07, 2005

Sometimes getting there, is getting by...and sometimes its more than enough.

I'm not one for writing long drawn out blogs, but this will be one...so be prepared.



Life is amazing.



I wish I saw my family more, I miss mom and my sister, but you know what they say..absence makes the heart grow fonder, and when referring to family I couldn't agree more. I hate that I'm busy, because of theatre. I'm an actor yes, but I'm Todd (a human being) first and foremost. I hate it when people say that when you're an actor, you are an actor. Bullshit.

I realized after a near nervous breakdown last month, a few things. One...I'm scared of being alone in a fast paced world. Two...I want a family of my own more than anything in the world. Three...I am talented, and a hell of a guy...but i'm an not untouchable.

Scapin is going great, I've had a few f-ups but nothing significant enough to ruin a show. I saw Josh and Amber after the show and they were but reassuring faces, in a confusing crowd. They both loved the show, and I'm glad. I realized that some people will be your friends for what you have, don't have, and what you can give them. Josh is my friend because. Thats as best as I can describe it. He's an older brother, a friend, and as he says .."his heterosexual lifemate"

The more I'm thrown into situations I'm unfamilar with, I learn. I'm different now. I'm aware of things.

The ones around me , know me best... Here's what they think:

You are the personification of "saving grace." You take on the world one smile at a time. You have more ambition than I could ever imagine being in one person. Sometimes I think you worry too much about other people and their opinions, and not enough about what's best for you.

You have a quiet confidence. Your original, caring, understanding, honest, personable, animated... and clever.

This has been an odd post, not really sure why that is. I hate writing about myself, but those around me tell me I need to start including me in my life. This is my first attempt at doing so.

I'm ending with a song lyric...

It’s getting late I hesitate to even try now,
but it’s worth it even if I’m tired tomorrow

No comments: