Friday, March 18, 2005

Dear Santa, This year I'd like a really early present...I just want a girl to play with my Pee - Pee...

... is that alot to ask?
I'm the first to post it!!!!!!
Ha ha ha ha ha
So, i had a great night with some amazing friends, and some new ones I hope to add in the category. I haven't been bowling, since last spring break in Illinios, so its offically been a year and it was great. I think I might have destroyed most of the bowling ball, or perhaps the lines... I didn't know shotput bowling wasn't proper. I did realize that If acting doesn't work out in my favor, then i can always be the guy who makes computer graphics for bowling alleys... or I can become a comic and write offensive jokes that'll upset those who can't handle it.
This evening, I have a meeting to discuss a screenplay i wrote. A friend wants to produce and direct it, and he's got a great reputation, two of his films have been accepted in NYU's Film festival. This should be a productive evening, and keep the giddy smile on face all day... I'm going to be one of the two characters, but if anyone else would like to be considered, let me know. (It's a british comedy, with dry humor...an accent is a must)
After that i'm heading a party, in the same complex. Just met this guy last night, fellow actor, and nice guy... this should be a fun party, especially since I can walk down the road to get trashed.
Hope Everyone is doing well, I'm off to the Gym to workout for a bit.

No comments: