Monday, February 28, 2005

Draw a straight line and connect both ends...come on, I dare ya.

Sorry for not writing in so long, but I've been busy and ill.

2005 has been a great year thus far, and it can really only get better.

Tonight is the first night of dress rehearsal...which isn't really an accurate statement. It's more like a dress run. I plan on kicking as much ass, as a "miserly old father" can.

This are def. going ..in a positive direction.

my health is at a stable position between somewhat painful and god-damn that hurts. I can hear a little more, but my throat is not doing well. I do however have my strength back, and more energy. (no one can tell i'm still hurting, if it doesn't show)

Scapin opens this Thursday, and I'm really excited.

Don't ask, and you shall receive.
Valencia Community College, called me to do a publicity shoot for them. I think that's pretty fucking rad. ( I also find this quite humorous since effective december 18, 2005 I graduated)


Spring break is approaching fast, my softball team has a game tonight that i can't make but i wish them the best of luck. (yes, I'm coahcing a team, and i won't be there...kinda silly, i know)

No comments: