Thursday, February 10, 2005

...lie down on a couch, and tell me the truth...

I rarely fill these out, but I felt like I needed to. Thanks Josh.

3 Names you go by:

Tj
Todd
Steve Titus.

3 Screen Names you have:

TheAveragehero
Tapdiscman
HarpersFailures

3 Things you like about yourself:

Morals.
Sense of Humor.
Wicked use of Common Sense.

3 Things you dislike about yourself:

Giving too much away. mentally.
Taking on too much.
Falling in and out of "like"

3 Parts of your heritage:

Portuguese.
Some kinda Jewish european.
Black. Hey, i have a big penis, why not say i'm black.

3 Things that scare you:

Trust.
Not waking up.
Drowning.

3 Everyday Essentials:

Shower.
Laughter.
High Fives.

3 Things you're wearing right now:

Plain Black T-Shirt.
Camo Shorts.
Skull Sandals.

3 of your favorite Bands/Artist of all time:

Death Cab for Cutie.
Bruce Springsteen
Third Eye Blind.

3 of your favorite songs at present:

Beating Heart Baby - Head Automatica
Scars- Papa Roach
Heart Transplant- Punchline

3 Things that you want to try in the next 12 months:

Being in Love.
Establishing a great name for myself at UCF.
Act in a Full Length Film.

3 Things you want in a relationship (love is a given):

Understanding of me.
Tight Things. Its not a perverted answer, let me explain. Tight hugs, holding of hands, and kissing. Sometimes that can make or break it all.
Permanent Love. Not the kinda that shows its ugly head, and leaves when she does.

2 Truths and 1 Lie:

I'm a virgin.

I'm just now learning that a first impression is all we've got.

I don't cry.



3 Physical Things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:

Eyes
Lower Back Dimples. Ask if you don't know.
Smile.

3 Things you just can't do:

Lie to my mom.
Give myself fully to someone. not yet atleast.
Play guitar as well as I should.

3 of your favorite hobbies:

Reading Horoscopes.
Playing softball.
Writing Jokes.

3 Careers you're considering:

Acting. Doing it now.
Teaching. I could do it. Really.
Being a Full-time stay at home dad.

3 Places you'd like to go on vacation:

London. Gotta love underground punk.
Australia. Anywhere there.
Paris. I need to see art.


3 Things you want to do before you die:

Father Children.
Be an amazing husband.
Win an Oscar.

3 Ways you're like a stereotypical guy:


I love baseball.
I love saying FUCK.
I workout.

3 ways you're like a stereotypical chick:

I crave romance.
I like random phone calls.
I enjoy recieving flowers, or other minor gifts.

No comments: