Thursday, February 10, 2005

I felt like destroying something beautiful.



I'm a run of quoting fight club.
So here it is.

And then, something happened. I let go. Lost in oblivion. Dark and silent and complete. I found freedom. Losing all hope was freedom.

I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.

Fuck what you know. You need to forget about what you know, that's your problem. Forget about what you think you know about life, about friendship, and especially about you and me.

I am Jack's broken heart.

With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels.

A condom is the glass slipper for our generation. You slip one on when you meet a stranger. You "dance" all night, and then you throw it away. The condom, I mean, not the stranger.

Marla... the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can't.

I can't get married - I'm a thirty-year-old boy.



While we're on the subject of quotes ...Lets throw in some Reservoir Dogs.

Okay, first things fuckin' last!

Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine, I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
Mr. White: A lot.
Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a virgin."

If you're talking like a bitch, I'm gonna slap you like a bitch!

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Shit... You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

The choice between doing ten years and taking out some stupid motherfucker, ain't no choice at all.

You're acting like a first year fucking thief! I'm acting like a professional!

No comments: