Saturday, May 28, 2005

Coming to you Live from the middle of nowhere ...

Ok, so i didn't post like i said I would before I left... but I'm posting while I'm here, which I wasn't planning on doing . Here's what I can tell you...

I live in the paper street soap co. house from fight club... really.
I have learned to bather...with is a bath and shower combined.
I have a stove and a sink in my "bedroom", a gas stove.
I stay up as late as I can, so when I go to bed I pass right out.
I'm living on water and bagged cereal.
I have yet to find a place to do laundry.
I'm currently in the public library which has 7 computers... all from 1990
I'm ready to go home, and back to somewhere that doesn't still think Nixon is president.
The only thing keeping me here in my love for theatre, family guy dvd nights, and the frequent jam sessions that take place in the house.

Just wanted to say that I miss everyone back in the real world, and I hope to see you all real soon. really.


1 comment:

Alyson said...

Sounds like a real paradise. Hurry home. (But enjoy your show!!)