Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Blast from my own Past. Part I

I wrote this when I was 17. It's shocking.

When you wake in the morning, what thought crosses your mind? Is it the burning question of acceptance, well to me, it is. Not accpetance in society, but to someone even more important, myself.


So i ask myself, and you should also, who am I, and why?

It's funny, in this life we search for new and daring adventures, to enhance our lives, yet we forget to realize that what we've been doing daily is constant and isn't new. The only thing in the enitre world that will always stay the same is change. We use the word like one day we will wake up and we realize that everything we're used has dissapeared and we will soon be forced to fen for ourselves. I'm assuming that not only I feel this way, this is the reason people live with there parents after high school, not to mooch or live off them, but yet that we are scared that one day we will wake up, and nothin will make sense. So now i've come to the point in my life where i must decide, do i really know myself, or have I not only been fooling everyone else but also myself. We spend all our lives digging a pit of despair, and trying to fill that imagianry hole, and for what reason, to reassure ourselves, or make someone feel more confident in you ? Everyones got a special place they like to run and hide, a sanctuary the can express there deepest in. Mine is in the worst place of all within myself, and i need to change it, but its constant and will always stay the same.




So i ask myself, and you should also, where am I, and why am I there, and where will I be?

No comments: