Friday, May 20, 2005

Good News... I saved a bunch of money by switching my car insurance, and the doctor didn't kill me.

Ok, Quick update.

Just wanted to let everyone know that surgery was successful. It took 4 hours instead of the 1, and was alot more detailed than expected. The doctor told my parents that the growth had enzymes that were about to eat away at a bone connected to my brain, but lucky the surgery was in time. This is coming from the same doctor that wanted to postpone surgery, and put me on more meds to see if that'd help. Good thing we all listened to Todd on this one. I'm making great progress, I'm eating and chewing solid foods, and walking around to keep me going. Look out world, you only kept me down for one day, I'm back and ready for action... well, almost.


This is a pic of me as a child. yes, thats really me.

1 comment:

David Almeida said...

Whew! Glad to hear all is good. You were so cute as a child! (Weren't we all? What the hell happened?!?)