Saturday, June 04, 2005

I'm waiting for my departing flight, but it doesn't seem to be showing...

I love theatre, and I'm glad I have the passion to pursue it.

When you're living in the makes of a crackhouse... it really boosts your sense of everything.

The only thing keeping my sane,is the cross hanging in my doorframe, the journal I've kept while here, and my phone calls with a really great friend.

Last night we had an amazingly violent night of thunderstorms, and to tell you the truth, I couldn't sleep because I was really that uncomfortable. I miss home. I can barely even recieve calls from family and friends because I don't know how long my reception will last. Although I could probably find someone in town with morse code, or the technique for smoke signals... i don't think I have the time to learn how.

Sorry for the random updates, its what I got.
Be good, smile, make a connection.

No comments: