Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ever Gaze off at a picture , wondering who really made it?

Ok, So i'm sitting at the office, extremely bored as usual when it hits me.

Insane Point #1
If you stare at everything long enough, its becomes greater than it already was.
I know it sounds cheesy, but if you stare as a picture long enough, you'll notice something that wasn't there before. Or if you long at someone you've met a thousand times before, you'll find something new that you love about em.

I've been guilty of this lately, and I'm in love with the idea.
Try it, I dare ya.

I've been this happy- go-lucky guy lately, and I wonder why i wasn't before. Maybe I was and I was just holding back. Well, no more holding myself back, its on to victory.

"you seemed to stop my breath, with your hand in my hand ... waiting to begin.

No comments: