Saturday, January 01, 2005

Drive by Dialogue. Still Driving..nowhere and alone.

I have so many things Iwant to feel right now, and no way to express them.

Karma is a bitch.
Thats the only way I can justify this.

Before I break down mentally, and cry for the first time in almost 3 years, I have to make myself smile.
MAKE being the key word. I have to literally force myself into it before I lose it.
I'm Hurt. With a capital H

I allowed myself to be vunerable. Ha, stupid fucking me. Why'd I do that, you ask?
I thought with something other than my cock.
Wow, i actually failed because I'm a gentleman. go figure. guess it's too much to ask nowadays to expect others to want something other then a cheap lay, Man, I make myself cry, I mean laugh...yeah laugh, thats what I meant.

"When a hero is up to his neck in danger, Who will have his back and save him?"

I need to be rescued, not rescuing.

No comments: